One pack of French lamb chops
(The following two flavors are chosen according to personal preference)
*Sea salt + cumin powder
*Montreal Steak seasoning
- After the lamb chops are unpacked and washed, use a kitchen towel to drain the water. Spread the spices evenly on each part of the lamb with your hands and massage for a while.
- Place the refrigerator for one night
- After taking out the next day, preheat the oven to 170 degrees
- Place the cast iron frying pan on the gas stove. Turn on the stove and heat up the pan.
- No need to drain the oil, put it directly into the lamb chops and fry each side for a few seconds. This step is to lock the gravy.
- Put the lamb chops into the baking tray, and put them in the oven, and bake them at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- After it’s done, take it out and leave it for 5-7 minutes and it’s ready to eat!